Camp Spofford Events 2016
Camp Spofford organizes and hosts a number of unique retreat opportunities throughout the year. Everyone is welcome!
To plan a private retreat for your church or small group, click here.
SPRING: MARCH 11-13, 2016 FALL: NOVEMBER 4-6, 2016
$189 ($50 deposit required) includes:
- bedding and towels for your room
- dinner on Friday through lunch on Sunday
- chance to sign up for a massage (rates vary)
- shared tools table
- optional workshops
$45 extra for Thursday arrival (arrive on Thursday night, setup your table and get to work ALL DAY Friday! First meal will still be dinner on Friday night.)
$45 extra for single occupancy room (based on availability)
$10 off every person when 4 or more room together
$99 if no housing needed
Our chef Doug Hildreth will break out his best starting with dinner on Friday and going through Lunch on Sunday. Camp Spofford understands that food allergies are a significant issue for some of our guests. While we do what we can to assist in this matter, there are limitations to what our staff can provide. Please contact Doug Hildreth, our Food Service Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org with concerns or questions.
- Different Workshops for beginner and advanced scrapbookers!
- Plenty of raffle prizes to give away
Earn a Discount!
Sign up and room with a group of 4 or more and each person receives $10 off the price of the weekend!
Register online with the button below:
There is no better way to celebrate the coming of summer!
There is no better way to celebrate the coming of summer!This weekend will have events of all levels of athletic competition, including but certainly not limited to: Softball, Soccer, Volleyball, Street Hockey, Basketball, Frisbee, Canoeing, Flag Football, Dodge ball, Tubing, Water skiing and much more.
When is it? Friday, June 10th at 8pm – Sunday, June 12th at noon, 2016.
Who is invited? All adults, whether single or married, younger or older.
What to bring? Bible, Sleeping bag, toiletries, athletic gear, beach towel & suit.
(linens are not provided, but may be rented if needed upon arrival.)
Cost: $89 per person, $170 per married couple.
Groups of 15 or more receive a $5 discount!
Registration is due by June 9th. You may register by clicking the link at the bottom of the page OR by sending your name, address, phone number and/or E-mail address, plus your $20 registration fee to:Camp Spofford P.O. Box 162 Spofford, NH 03462
The Camp Spofford Women’s Retreat 2016
DATE: Friday, September 23- Sunday, September 25, 2016 (early arrival on Thursday evening is an option, too!)
The speaker for this year’s Women’s Retreat is Aubrey Sampson. She will be speaking on “Overcoming Shame In Christ,” with the theme verse from Psalm 34:5: “Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame.”
Aubrey and her husband are church planters in the Chicago area. She is also a busy mom of three young boys. She is a passionate speaker who shares from the heart about ways to overcome the burden of shame and experience freedom and release. Aubrey has a new book out called “Overcomer.” Connect with her at www.aubreysampson.com
SCHEDULE: (subject to change)
- 3 PM – Registration Opens
- 6 PM – Dinner
- 7 PM – Opening Session
- 9 PM – Evening Snack
- 8 AM – Breakfast
- 9 AM – Morning Sessions
- 11 AM – Workshops
- 12 PM – Lunch
- 1 PM – Free Time
- Boat Rides
- 5 PM – Dinner
- 7 PM – Evening Session
- 9 PM – Bonfire and Evening Snack
- 9 AM – Breakfast
- 10 AM – Morning Session
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Boat Rides – sign ups are first come first serve
- Tournaments for Shuffleboard, Bocce, Croquet and more!
- Hiking opportunities
- Bonfire and nighttime snacks
- Great food from our chef Doug Hildreth!
- Powerful worship and teaching together
WHAT TO BRING
- Warm Bedding/pillow (linens can be rented for $15 a person for most accommodations)
- Money for offering
- Finger Foods
- Finger foods to share for coffee breaks may include cookies, coffee breads, muffins, fruit and similar items. Bring these donations to the Camp dining room upon arrival.
- Tentel/Cabins Rate: $100/person…this is a more rustic option. Public bathrooms are a short walk away. Linens cannot be added to this option, so bring warm bedding and a pillow and towel.
- Room Rate: $130/person for *3 or more sharing a room; $179/person for a room with only *2 people; $225/person for a private room. Most of our guest accommodations have one queen bed and 2 or more bunk beds, and a private bathroom.
- Linens can be added for $15
- Off-site Housing Commuter Rate: $89/person (includes 5 meals)
- Saturday only Day Rate: $49 (includes lunch and dinner)
- Special this year: Thursday Arrival Early Bird Rate: add $25. Come Thursday evening, settle in to your room, wake up to a continental breakfast in the dining hall, and spend the majority of Friday exploring tax-free New Hampshire!
*we ask that you take the responsibility to find the extra people to share your room in order to qualify for the room rate
For questions about lodging, call the office at 603-363-4788. This retreat is expected to be sold out, so we can only guarantee a spot for those who register and pay. We reserve the right to move groups in order to maximize numbers.
October 4-7, 2016
Enjoy the colorful kaleidoscope of Fall during the peak of “leaf peeping” season! New Hampshire boasts some of the best colors of autumn. Come see them for yourself. Combined with comfortable accommodations, great food, times of worship and teaching, and off-campus excursions, this is a highly anticipated mid-week retreat that you are sure to enjoy!
Cost: $189 per person ($50 of this price is a non-refundable deposit), and includes:
- 3 nights
- 8 meals
- worship by Kathy Benjamin
- teaching by Walt Wiley
- optional day trips and sightseeing opportunities
- evening activities
Walt Wiley is a former Walk Thru the Bible seminar instructor and chaplain for the Atlanta Braves. His teaching style is motivational, inspirational, Biblical, practical, and peppered with LOTS OF HUMOR! Walt and his wife Pam live in Charlotte, NC and have two grown sons. Walt is the President of Winning With Encouragement Ministries.
The Camp Spofford Men’s Retreat 2016
September 30-October 2, 2016
Schedule (subject to change)
6:45 AM Breakfast for Golfers
7:15 AM Golf at Bretwood
1-8:00 PM Check-in
6:00 PM Dinner
7:30 PM Golf Awards; Praise & Worship
8:00 PM Session 1
9:30 PM Latecomer Registration, Coffee and Fellowship
6:30 AM Run Around the Lake
7:00 AM Polar Bear Swim
8:00 AM Breakfast
9:00 AM Session 2
10:30 AM Gift Shop
11:45 AM Lunch
12:30 PM Horseshoe Competition Begins
1:00-5:30 Tournaments/Free Time, Gift Shop Open
5:30 PM Dinner
7:00 PM Tournament Awards, Praise & Worship
8:00 PM Session 3
9:30 PM Coffee and Fellowship
10:00 PM Campfire (Weather permitting)
8:00 AM Breakfast
9:00 AM Worship and Communion, Session 4
Players should arrive at the Bretwood Golf Course between 7:30 and 11:30 AM for registration and tee times (no advanced booking). Golf fees are $51 per player riding or $38 per player walking ($3 of these fees goes toward tournament costs). You may come up Thursday night and spend the night at Camp Spofford and have breakfast at the Camp for an additional $25 or drive up early on Friday. Bretwood is located on East Surry Road in Keene, NH.
Thursday arrival (3 nights & 6 meals): $170/person
Friday arrival (2 nights & 5 meals): $135/person
Linens (optional): $15/person
Day rate (conference only): $89/person
Volleyball (6 v 6), Basketball (3 v 3), Dodgeball (6 v 6)
Horseshoes, Shuffleboard, Bocce
Ping Pong, Darts, Football
Canoeing and Boat Rides, Fishing (License required)
Or contact the office and sign up as a group or individual